Returns & Exchanges
EXCHANGE & RETURNS POLICY
The following returns policy is set out abiding with the Australian Consumer Law which is administered by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
We DO NOT provide refunds in the following events;
- You simply changed your mind
- You chose the wrong garment item
- You selected the wrong size
- You no longer need the item
- You received the garment later than the expected time frame due to a shipping delay that is beyond our control
- Special order dresses
- Made to order items
- Custom made garments
Please note the colour of the dresses displayed on our website may vary from different computer/phone screens to the actual dress. The colour variance may not be significant and is due to photography lighting.
If you would like further information about the colour please get in touch with us. We do not accept returns for colour difference representations.
All items can be returned for an exchange within 14 days from the delivery date or from the purchase date in store.
Items returned to be exchanged will only be accepted if they are unworn, unwashed, unaltered and have all the original price tags and packaging. Dresses that are marked, stained, damaged, worn or have the tags removed will not be accepted.
Our team will inspect your return item and if it is not in the required condition for return your request will not be processed and you will be liable for any costs to cover the items being sent back to you.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
We do not accept returns for in store or online purchase unless faulty.
Returns will only be accepted if the items are unworn, unwashed and have all the original price tags and packaging. Any returns that show signs of malicious or intentional damage to the dress will not be accepted.
For hygiene reasons, jewellery items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Our team will inspect your return item and if it is not in the stipulated condition for return your request will not be processed and you will be required for any costs to cover the items being sent back to you.
Please contact us before you initiate a return.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
If you have made your purchase in store, please call us to discuss your reason for return.
Please email us with your full name and order number. We will get back to you within 48 hours about your return inquiry.
Please note you will be responsible for all shipping costs to send your items back to us and also sent back to you if you opt for an exchange. Remember to keep your receipt as we will not be held accountable for lost parcels.
RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are required to contact us prior to returning your item so we can initiate the return and process your request. Any returns without notifying us may not be processed at our discretion.
- All eligible items intended for return must be lodged by contacting us and sent back to us within 14 days from the date you received the delivery or from date of purchase at our store.
- Return requests that is beyond the 14 day time frame of successful delivery will be denied and will be sent back to you, of which you will be required to cover the shipping cost.
- You are required to pay for all return shipping charges.
- The returned item must be in an unworn and unwashed condition.
- The returned item must not have any scents and smells, free from any stains/markings such as fake tans and makeup.
- The returned item must be in it’s original condition and have the all the original retail tags attached.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I RETURN THE ITEM?
For online orders, your return request is pending until we receive your returned goods. We will inspect the returned items once we receive it. Upon approved, we will get in touch with you within 5 business days to organize an exchange or store credit as per your request.
ITEM FAULTS & WARRANTIES
Envious Bridal & Formal understand that you expect to receive a product free from faults or defects, which is why we hand check all items and recorded under camera observation prior to dispatching your order.
In the unfortunate event that there is an unexpected fault with the item, we will gladly repair the item free of charge to you or offer a replacement. Please note the repair or replacement is subject to approval and at our discretion.
To report a faulty product claim, please send us an email and attach clear photos indicating the faults of the product.
Any faults caused from the wear of the garment may be cancelled as all garment parts (i.e straps, zippers, sequins, pulls, fabric consistencies etc) are checked prior to releasing the order for shipment or sold in store.
Store credit can be used online at our website or in store and is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. If you do not use your store credit before the expiration period, all credits owed to you will be forfeited.
If you purchase another item that exceeds the store credit amount, the difference will need to be paid via another payment method to settle the balance.
Store credit will need to be redeemed in full in one transaction. We do not provide residual balance store credits or refunds for the store credit.
Store credit cannot be transferred to another person.